Shipping & Returns
- Shopping Cart Shipping Method Selection -- Below are the options and brief descriptions provided by UPS available on the shopping cart as you enter your postal code. You are able to change your shipping option by clicking "Click Here to Change Shipping Option" located to the right of your total.
- Order Cut-Off Time -- Orders received by 9PM (Central Time) are processed on the following business day, orders received after 9PM (Central Time) will be processed within two business days. Order fulfillment takes places from several satellite warehouses located across the United States.
- UPS Ground Service -- Guaranteed Day-Definite service. UPS guarantees the day of delivery for every ground package to any address within the United States and Puerto Rico. UPS Ground delivery times from our main warehouse are shown in the map below. Service Map colors may vary due to differences in hardware and software. For the scheduled days in transit for ground packages, please use the ground Time-in-Transit calculator (most packages will be shipped from zip code 78233).
- UPS Canada Standard Delivery -- Guaranteed, day-definite, low-cost ground delivery to every address in the ten provinces of Canada.
- UPS Next Day Air -- Guaranteed Overnight by 10:30 a.m. for next business day delivery throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. There are UPS up-charges for packages ordered Friday before noon, requiring Saturday delivery.
- UPS Second Day Air -- Guaranteed Two-Day delivery for time-sensitive shipments that don't require overnight or morning service. Guaranteed on-time delivery to every address throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico, featuring delivery on the second business day.
- UPS 3 Day Select -- The ideal mix of economy and guaranteed on-time delivery, 3 Day Select features delivery within three business days throughout the contiguous 48 states.
- UPS Worldwide Express -- Guaranteed second business day delivery by 10:30 a.m. for packages to major business centers, including over 290 cities in the European Union. By noon or end of day to most other destinations.
- UPS Worldwide Expedited -- Guaranteed Three-Day or Four-Day delivery for shipments that don't require express delivery. A day-definite alternative that's faster than air freight, customs-cleared service available to more than 40 major destination countries. Most shipments in Mexico and Canada delivered in 3 days. Most shipments to major destinations in Europe and Asia delivered in 4 days.
- UPS Three Delivery Attempts -- In case UPS is unable to complete delivery of a package, a nondelivery notice will be left at the consignee's address stating that delivery has been attempted. Thereafter, a second and, if necessary, a third attempt to deliver the package will be made without additional charge.
- UPS Address Correction Charge -- If UPS is unable to deliver any package because of an incorrect address (including incorrect zip code), UPS will refer to the telephone directory and make every other reasonable effort to secure the correct address. An address correction charge of $15.00 will apply. If you provided the incorrect address on your order, you will be charged the correction charge.
- US Territories or US Military -- we will ship your order via US Postal Service Priority Mail. If you shipping total shows "0", we will e-mail you with your shipping total (which includes signature delivery confirmation and insurance). Once we receive your "acceptance" of the shipping charges, your order will be processed and shipped.
- US Postal Service International Parcel Post Airmail -- a reasonably quick method of shipping outside the United States. Delivery Times range from one to three weeks. All packages are insured and require a signature at the time of delivery.
- US Postal Service International Global Express -- the fast way to ship overseas and prices start at just $15.50. This service is available to over 190 countries, delivery times range from 3 to 7 days All packages are insured and require a signature at the time of delivery. To check and see if your country is included in the Global Express network, go to www.usps.gov.
- Local Options for San Antonio, Texas-Area Customers -- you may place your order and select local-delivery if you are located within the city limits of San Antonio for $15.00 per delivery. Order online, and have your balloons delivered in one to three business days. Our main warehouse is located in Northeast San Antonio, Texas (NOTE: We do NOT have a showroom, this is a working-warehouse only)
*Our actual hours change due to COVID-19 restrictions, and we do not allow in-store pick-up or shopping. Call if you have questions about our delivery and/or ordering options. Please click HERE for Current Ordering Information and Order Shipping Options.
- Balloon Ideas must approve all returns and exchanges in advance via phone 210-495-4660 or by e-mail to Accounting@BalloonIdeas.com
- 30 day return policy: No returns will be granted beyond 30 days after purchase.
- RETURN PROCEDURE MUST BE FOLLOWED TO RECEIVE MERCHANDISE CREDIT:
- A "Returns Authorization" number will be issued and must be written on the outside of the return/exchange package or it will be refused.
- Returns Authorization numbers are only valid for 14 days, if the returned goods are not received at the Balloon Ideas warehouse within 14 days, they are subject to refusal and no credit will be issued.
- All approved returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee (this fee does not apply to exchanges for defective merchandise.)
- Merchandise being exchanged must be received at the Balloon Ideas warehouse before a product substitution/exchange will be made.
- Non-approved returns or exchanges will not be accepted.
- Shipping and Handling Charges are not refundable.